Electronic Signature (E-sign/E-signature) of documents - new feature in IFS Cloud 23R2

• 3 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I would like to make a small push for a very nice and simple e-sign functionality that was released in IFS Cloud 23R2. It's more or less zero install and zero setup, you can just start using it once you have bought at least one pack of e-sign transactions. Have a look at this video to see how it works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aed1j9VOPDU

At the time of writing (the latest release in 23R2 but this will apply to 24R1 as well) this feature is limited to Cloud deployment/residency (Remote/on-premise is not supported).

Here's also a screenshot of the main user interface, which is the dialog where the user fills in the recipient information:

If you are on IFS Cloud and in Cloud deployment, don't hesitate trying this out.

A special SKU is needed, that will grant a pack of esign transactions. The customer does NOT need any Adobe licenses of their own.

Is this something that is interesting to you as a customer?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Shared with @Tharindu Sapukotana  @Lalinda Adihetty @Michael Langfeld

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Thanks for sharing @Mathias Dahl . I wasn’t aware there was also a demo on youtube available. Great stuff. I was also trying to raise some awareness on this nice feature with a LinkedIn post. The post got quite some traction which says how useful this feature is.

(3) Post | Feed | LinkedIn

@Mathias Dahl in another community post I saw that in order to use this feature there’s a separate SKU that needs to be purchased. Does the customer also need to have their own subscription with Adobe Sign or will this be managed by IFS?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Thanks for sharing @Mathias Dahl . I wasn’t aware there was also a demo on youtube available. Great stuff. I was also trying to raise some awareness on this nice feature with a LinkedIn post. The post got quite some traction which says how useful this feature is.

(3) Post | Feed | LinkedIn

That's great, thanks for helping out spreading the news on this nice feature!

@Mathias Dahl in another community post I saw that in order to use this feature there’s a separate SKU that needs to be purchased. Does the customer also need to have their own subscription with Adobe Sign or will this be managed by IFS?

Yes, the customer need to buy an SKU that gives them a "pack" of 100 esign transactions per month. They can buy several packs, if needed.

They do NOT need any Adobe licenses of their own. We take care of that.

So, apart from buying that SKU, there is nothing else to do, just start signing! 🙂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

You can also read about it here (thanks @Marcel.Ausan for posting that link on LinkedIn):