Solved

Select Price Freeze When Order Is Released

• 27 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

I’m looking for a way to check price freeze automatically on customer order lines in Apps 10. Is there a way to set the default value as selected in a base profile or somewhere else?

Worst case scenario, I guess we could create some kind of event to check the box when the order is released.

Any help is appreciated.

Mike

icon

Best answer by Vindya Wijesinghe 4 November 2021, 20:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi mfrejik ,

If the customer order is created using the EDI flow  ( Data feed though the XML  file ) , this checkbox will be checked upon creating the CO and CO lines.

But if you want to check this upon releasing as you have mentioned above , it is possible to create a custom event to get it check on release. 

Many Thanks,

Lumini. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @mfrejik ,

I believe enabling price freeze through base profile is not a functionality yet developed. Nevertheless you can easily create SQL event action to trigger price freeze accordingly ( As per conditions ) for order lines.

Best Regards,

Vindya Wijesinghe.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

We are trying to figure out something along these lines. For example, we would like the option to accept the customer’s price the submitted. If Customer XYZ send an incoming customer order with a customer order line price of $200, we would like the $200 to stay rather than having our customer order override the pricing based on the customer agreement and such. 

Does anyone know a way to accept the customer price they send in rather than overriding it? We have web orders coming through this way (incoming customer orders) and we would like to run promos on our website that might override the actual price we have in IFS.