Solved

Percentage information in an advance invoice

• 22 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello,

When I create an advance invoice from a customer order, the information of percentage is mandatory. otherwise I can’t create an advance invoice. 

But once the invoice created, I can’t find this percentage information in my invoice. Could you tell me where to find it, please ?

If there’s no such field.after creation, is there possibility to add a customer field ?

icon

Best answer by Ravinatha Ariyarathna 22 February 2022, 13:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Daniel_JZH , please note that Percentage is not mandatory when creating an Advance Invoice for a Customer Order. You can either enter the Advance Amount (Invoice Net Amount) or Percentage.

If you enter the Advance Amount, system will automatically calculate the percentage. And If  you enter Percentage, system will automatically calculate the Amount.

Yes, when the invoice is created, you cannot find the percentage value in the invoice. It is because there is no use of printing the advance percentage in the invoice. Only the advance amount will matter.

Percentage option is there for you to enter the advance amount that you are expecting from your customer, as a percentage of the order value (e.g. you expect 20% advance amount from your customer before processing the order).

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @Ravinatha Ariyarathna , thanks for your answer