Solved

ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero - Unable to update Sales Prices

• 19 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

I’m trying to update Sales Prices in Price List, however, it doesnt work for some sepecific customers and  IFS gave me the error as below. I tried but could  not identify the reason. 

Server error messages:
14ad8bf0-eea6-46e7-b739-75fb62f55be3

Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: Unexpected error while calling server method AccessPlsql/Invoke ---> Ifs.Fnd.FndServerFaultException: ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero

Failed executing statement (ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero
ORA-06512: at line 59)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.ParseErrorHeader(FndBuffer buffer, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.UnMarshalResponseHeader(Stream responseStream, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.HandleHttpSuccessResult(HttpWebResponse result, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, String operation, FndBodyType responseBodyType, Object responseBody)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(String intface, String operation, Object requestBody, Object responseBody, FndRequestContext requestContext, Boolean forcedSync)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLCommandCollection.Invoke()
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLSelectCommandReader.Read(Boolean prepare)
   at Ifs.Fnd.Data.ADONetProvider.FndAPCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

icon

Best answer by hien.nguyen 21 January 2021, 09:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @hien.nguyen,

What is the version of you IFS Application? (Apps10 or 9)
What is the UPD Level of your IFS Application?

Hi @Sandun Madola 

I have found out that the Base Prices, which equals to 0 was the cause of this error. 

Thank you for replying :relaxed:

/Hien