Solved

Multiple Sales Pricing UoM

• 3 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi all,

I’m working with a client in Aurena (Apps 10 UPD 13) who would like the ability to toggle through multiple different Sales UoM on the Customer Order Line.

For example, for the same part number/site, they may price the material by various weight UoM such as metric ton, lbs or short tons.  

Is there any method this can be achieved via standard functionality in which I am missing?  If not, any alternate suggestions from other customers looking to achieve something similar?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Vimukthi Mahakumbura 4 November 2021, 02:43

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@astfarazt as you know one inventory part can have multiple sales parts. So to cater your requirement, I would have multiple sales parts like; TESTPART-KG, TESTPART-LB.. for the same inventory part with different Sales UoMs.

Then I will add multiple lines for the CO with different UoMs as I need.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@astfarazt as you know one inventory part can have multiple sales parts. So to cater your requirement, I would have multiple sales parts like; TESTPART-KG, TESTPART-LB.. for the same inventory part with different Sales UoMs.

Then I will add multiple lines for the CO with different UoMs as I need.

Thanks @Vimukthi Mahakumbura.  I was focused on trying to think of a way to select a LOV on the Customer Order Line with different UoM and I overlooked the standard functionality of having multiple sales parts!

I appreciate the help.