Solved

MRB and CRM Case time stamps off

• 27 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I have end users that are creating CRM Cases and MRB Cases and the time stamp is way off.

I cant find where to set the time zone for the specific users - you would think it would be going off our system time but doesnt seem to be doing so.

In this screenshot the modified by time stamp indicates that it occurred today at 5:37am but really occurred during the 1pm hour. (8 hour difference)

And on this one the create date indicates 4:19am today (10/27) but occurred at 10am. - only a 6 hour difference

icon

Best answer by MIMLFULK 12 January 2023, 18:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

For your Site, check the Time Zone Offset in the Extended Site Info section. This is the number of hours between the site time and the database server time.

For example, our server is in Central time zone but my Site is in Eastern time zone, so my offset is 1 (hour).

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

We had somehow gotten in a wrong time zone on our SystemParameter for Server_Time_Zone - most of our other times were accurate but this impacted our MRB stuff - We were on Europe/Stockholm and updated it this weekend and this resolved the issue.