Question

How is the Remain Credit field calculated in Customer 360?

• 11 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Below is a question raised by a customer

I have tried various scenarios; I have tried rerunning the calculation of the Customer Credit analysis and still have not figured out the details.
I was trying outstanding orders, plus order invoices, less returns, less credit limit.   There are two columns on the screen, and I tried tying out to the Outstanding Orders Screen and the amount was in the left column, when I looked at returns and order invoice, the right column had to be used to tie out to those screens.  With all of that said, I could not tie out the Remain amount.  Thanks for your help with this question for our Credit Manager.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Anupa Arachchige , we are on APPS9 -quick question,  is your customer currency different the company’s base currency?  As those fields are showing in the Company currency not customer’s (ie: if your orders are in a foreign currency do the conversion. (assuming it works the same in APPS10).  Also, does the remain credit = the customer credit analysis “remain credit” after you ran that calculate job?  it should so was curious.