• 23 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
  • Hero (Employee)
  • 60 replies

Hello,

On IFS V10.8;

I found an useless situation on CRM. When i trying to create a customer from lead, customer created successfully but the lead is deleted with atteched documents somehow.

When i analyze the BUSINESS_LEAD_API, i found  procedures as TRANSFER_ATTACHED_DOCUMENTS and REMOVE_LEAD but the transfer docs procedure is not work for me.

Can u explain, why the leads are deleted when we try to convert to customer? Why the system working like this really i wonder.

The other important question is, how can I find my valuable documents that I add to leads in the system?

Best regards.

icon

Best answer by paul harland 25 August 2020, 00:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

hi @0guz 

interesting topic… i haven’t come across this before.

Just looking at the code, my guess is that you need to make both Logical Units - CrmCustInfo and BusinessLead - document aware.

As you probably know, you can do this on the Object Connections page.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @paul harland,

I tried that approach as you said but it did not work :/

Whatever, i though i should keep documents at business activities, because activities still there instead of busines leads. So i can match with connection id because that field updated when the customer created from lead.

Thank you for comment btw.

Best regards.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @paul harland the problem solved by approach btw. Ne honestly I missed reconnect to IFS arter set up object connection 😁. Its showing at CRM INFO on customer card after transfer.

Best regards.