Question

Distribution Order created for incorrect Customer

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi all,

Curious if anyone else has some across a strange issue I noticed in a customer environment:

Version: Apps 10 UPD 13 - Aurena & IEE

Issue: Somehow when the Distribution Order was released, the internal Customer Order created was for the incorrect Customer ID.

In the below scenario, we would expect the the internal Customer Order in Site 100 would be created against Demand Site internal Customer: 200, however, this did not occur -- instead, somehow, the internal customer ID was 300 which is the internal customer for an entirely different Site.  

When the material was shipped from Site 100, the SHIPTRAN were created, however, no subsequent ‘Move to Internal Order Transit’ transactions (INTOORDTR) were created.

In other words, the material is a bit stuck as we are unable to receive this into Site 300 or Site 200.  

Has anyone encountered this or have any other suggestions?

Seems maybe a DB change is required?

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi,

Perhaps some basic data configuration is wrong, and it could be checked by Support team. In my opinion, the delivery should be undone and distribution order being cancelled (changes at database level are never recommended, specially when inventory transactions have already been created).

Then try to create a new one once the basic data has been checked.

Regards,

Pilar

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

Perhaps some basic data configuration is wrong, and it could be checked by Support team. In my opinion, the delivery should be undone and distribution order being cancelled (changes at database level are never recommended, specially when inventory transactions have already been created).

Then try to create a new one once the basic data has been checked.

Regards,

Pilar

Hi @Pilar Franco,

Thank you for your reply.  There is one other challenge I neglected to mention.  When we attempt to undo Delivery, a toast error message pops up indicating that not enough material is in transit to complete the undelivery of the Shipment.