Question

Customer order charges screen in IFS Aurena

• 13 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi,

Can someone please suggest me whether the field ‘’order status’’ is not enabled as a search field in Customer order charges screen in IFS AURENA?

I can see that we can search with order status in IFS IEE however in IFS AURENA we cannot enter anything in order status field in order to search in customer order charges screen.

Kindly suggest me guys…

Thank you!!

Best regards
Soni

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

In IFSCloud version I have, this seems to be working fine, and I do see the multiple choice option to select the order states I need.

As you say, in APP10 (tested in APP10UPD8), there is nothing in the drop down, so I am guessing IFS corrected it as a bug or a correction in the core Cloud later on.

If you want, you can use the advance search option with a hand written query like this to perform the search anyway, without using the basic search, until you get the fix. This worked.

Single state example: CustomerOrderRef/Objstate = IfsApp.CustomerOrderChargesHandling.CustomerOrderState'Planned'

Multi state search example: (CustomerOrderRef/Objstate = IfsApp.CustomerOrderChargesHandling.CustomerOrderState'Planned' OR CustomerOrderRef/Objstate = IfsApp.CustomerOrderChargesHandling.CustomerOrderState'Released')

Hope this helps,

Asanka