Solved

Customer Order Charges are not visible

• 1 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi, I am having this issue:

Charges are existing, but not visible. The right mouse menue is opening and at the bottom I can see the totals.

The View and API rigths for CUSTOMER_ORDER_CHARGE are granted, but I have no clue, why the header and line with freight cost is not visible.

Thank you for any input.

Regards Martina

icon

Best answer by Susith Setunga 1 June 2021, 14:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ALHAGMO,

Can you try resetting user profile settings and any cache refresh also. Log back in and check.

Does not seems like a permission issue but rather a layout issue.

Regards

Susith

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Susith,

you a rigth, after resetting all profile settings (personal and base) I can see the data again. 

Thank you for this hint!

In testsystem and for myself as technician this is possible, but it would be great to find a more detailled approach ;-)

Regards Martina

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @ALHAGMO ,

In the select statement to populate data below where condition was noted.

FROM   customer_order_charge_tab
WHERE  EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM user_allowed_site_pub WHERE customer_order_charge_tab.contract = site)
AND    order_no IN (SELECT * FROM customer_order_usg)

I doubt whether your order no is not there in the view - customer_order_usg

VIEW - customer_order_usg has below logic in the WHERE condition. As I can see this condition is related to CRM

(EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM DUAL WHERE Enterp_Rm_Acc_API.Skip_Security('CUSTOMER'       ) = 'TRUE') OR customer_no  IN (SELECT * FROM rm_acc_customer))
  AND  (EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM DUAL WHERE Enterp_Rm_Acc_API.Skip_Security('CUSTOMER_ORDER' ) = 'TRUE') OR order_no     IN (SELECT * FROM Rm_Acc_Customer_Order))
WITH   READ ONLY;

@Susith Setunga  Do you know any setting related to this

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ALHAGMO,

It seems you have quite a lot of custom objects created on this page, so probably this might have caused the layout inconsistency. I dont think this will be a recurring issue once sorted.

Also try  below option as well

Regards

Susith

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

We ended up exporting the settings for the User/Windows/Features/tbwCustomerOrderCharge from a user which had a correct pane and imported it to the users which did not see the data rows.