Question

CRM Outlook Panel

• 26 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

I have few questions related to this point:

• Is there possible to open the records created in CRM Panel in EE (not in Aurena as standard)?
  • Is there possible to connect to Orders/ Create orders via CRM Panel/ or add some e-mails to orders instead of saving them from outlook to desktop and then move and save in IFS?
  • What permissions are required to have an access to outlook Panel? For Sales we grant CRM permissions which are in the conflict with CSC permissions.

I have as well one question related to usage of EE/Aurena: is there possible to “move” Outlook to IFS and use IFS as an e-mail box? If yes, how can we benefit with such solution?

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @EBurrowsCS ,

• CRM Panel was targeted for Aurena and projections. So you cannot open IEE from panel.
  • We don’t have functionality to create orders or connect orders from Panel. But something we can think of in future.
  • For CRM Panel, you need to grant some Aurena projections. One of the main projection is “RmPanelHandling”. and we use some other projections like which you should grant, DocumentHome, BusinessOpportunityHandling, BusinessLeadContactHandling, CrmCustomerContactHandling, BusinessLeadHandling.

I don’t think moving outlook to IEE/Aurena is possible (due to security and possibly other technical issues). In IEE, you can use Business Calendar to handle outlook meetings directly. But in Aurena we don’t have that option and we have provided sync possibility between Outlook and IFS. So if you create an appointment in outlook , you will see it in Aurena and other way also possible (if you create a business activity in Aurena , it will be synced to Outlook).

Hope you got some answers.

Best regards,

Masheesh