Solved

Attachments not saved in CRM Panel

• 2 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Team, 

When I save an email with attachments using the function “SAVE TO CRM”, the business mail is created, but the attachments are not transferred to the documents of the Business Mail.

Any idea?

icon

Best answer by Annjse 2 March 2022, 22:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @CALOES

Can I know about the outlook & IFS versions that you’re referring here. Also, below community post might help you with more insight of the error. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Sashika, 

Apps10 Update 12  y Outlook Microsoft Office 365.

I don’t have any mesage of error. The business mail is created, but without the attached file.

I am assuming that the attached file can also be transferred automatically. I'm right?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

Yes, it should be possible to save attached files as well and they should be added as attachments to the business mail. There can be many different reasons why the attachments are not included so that must be investigated further. The first thing you can do is to just make sure that the setting regarding attachments is set to FALSE. 

Best Regards,

Anna

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thanks Anna, 

But the value is set to FALSE, and the Default Value for the Document Class exists

Any other idea?

Kind Regards, 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I also tried upd12 now and the attachments were not included. I can remember that we had some issues with attachments for business mails because of some changes in docman in upd12 or upd13 but it works fine in later versions. Have you tried e.g. upd14?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

No, but I will.

Thanks a lot,  Anna