Solved

V15.4S3 issue with dispatch console trough Astea Browser

• 30 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello coudl you tell me if you have encountered this on other environment ? in V15.4SU3 our customers will still use the dispatch console trough the Astea Browser. When we create a new login and this one goes into the dispatch console and customize the view when he log out other users seems to be impacted with the message 

whereas everything was working well before for them I haven’t found yet what was the exact cause but i have seen that in the table dc_serviceagent_columns_view the records related to bu_DSE were deleted .. have you already seen that ?  thanks for your feedback

icon

Best answer by Christophe 30 November 2022, 16:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Christophe,

Personally, I have not seen nor heard of the issue you describe.  However, I will have to test that out sometime and check with others.

One question, when they customized the view in the DC, what steps did they follow?  I am thinking the user might have modified system views which of course would impact other users, etc.

I think you should log this as a ticket for support.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi Phil thanks for your feedback i will log a bug (on our demo environment when the new user has changed the size of a column and take of a field of the unallocated tab this has created a line in the dc_general_settings table against this new user (which is ok) but then in dc_serviceagent_columns_view the records related to bu_DSE user were deleted so when you create then a new users again when he goes into the dispatch console he has an error. I think there are other scenario but i haven’t found yet the way to reproduce 

rgds

Christophe.