Question

task / appointment historical data are no more present/visible

• 21 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi for two of our customers in V15.4 it looks like in the task/history module (or also into the database into demand_done table with demand_type_id = 'task' or demand.demand_type_id = 'appt' we don’t find any more data before 30/03/2023. Have you already encountered this ? is there an automatic process somewhere  ? i have seen that in the config editor on the profile session there is a timer called MoveTaskAppointmenttoHistory could it be the cause ?

Thanks for your feedback

Rgds

Christophe

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Christophe,

To clarify, you don't see these in the task/appt history module?

I don't feel that timer setting is related to this itself:

This moves the tasks in the defined number of seconds and not mentioned in days, weeks or months so I don't believe it is involved in removing them from the demand_done table table.  The default value of 86400 seconds is 24 hours.

I don't see any process flows that will do it but is it possible that the ones you are looking for have been moved to the demand_done_arch table using an archive process?

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Christophe,

I see there is a stored procedure that looks like it might move the records from demand_done to demand_done_arch…

I don't know what is triggering this but I think you should still look to confirm if the data you are looking to find is in the demand_done_arch table.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I Phil

thanks for your feedback i’m going to monitor the record to understand what’s happening, i have nothing in the arch table to see if other data “disappear” from demand_done table

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Christophe,

I see there is an option to move Service Agents private activities to history after a set number of days in the Miscellaneous I module.

You might check how this is configured in your case scenarios from the customers.

I am also checking wtih R&D to see if there are any automations that remove the data… perhaps it purges them after whatever value is seen here multiplied by a multiplier and then removes them. I recall we had something like that for state from events… they would move to history after x days and then removed after x days times 10.