Solved

Log for a phone call done with edge / geolocalization for picture / Action for missing parts

• 28 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

With mobile edge,
1/ when you make a phone call to a contact

Could we have a log in the back office : phone call made with a timestamp for this action ?

2/ is it possible to have the geolocalization of a picture when the service agent take a picture ?

3/ is it possible for a service agent to declare with mobileedge that he has lost a part in his Van stock ? 

Thanks and Regards

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 28 November 2022, 16:26

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Anthony,

None of these are current functionalities in mobile Edge that I am aware of and I believe would require BRD customizations or request for enhancements.

1. Phone call logging - not available
  2. Gelocations displayed from photo metadata. The mobile device already captures geolocations unless disabled.  You need to check your device but to display in the backend or mobile itself is a customization.
  3. Declare part lost - when you receive, you can indicate you received less quantity however if you are saying it was previously received properly and lost later, there is nothing to specifically make this declaration.  I suppose you could do a direct transfer to a phantom warehouse/bin just for indicating lost but a status of Lost from that side, no…  Back end, you could do a misc issue with reason code “Lost” to indicate it was lost from the van.  Normally, an inventory count and check variances such scenarios for mobile users however.