Question

Exclude from DSE - Invalid data

• 8 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I have one DSE session with all orders failing allocation with reason “Exclude from DSE - Invalid data”. I do not see any errors in the DSE server event logs.

Anyone have any suggestions to resolve issue?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Kyle,

This is just exploratory but you are saying you have a DSE session which is presenting the error you mentioned.  Where did you see that error, in the Dispatch Console?  Screen shot?

You might take a look to see if the session is correctly set up for the node involved.

The action group is not set to Exclude from DSE

The field engineer settings in Employees Security - Position is not set to Exclude from DSE.

This is assuming you are using the DSE for scheduling. I can’t say this is the problem specifically but perhaps you may try resetting these?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Message is on the Dispatch Console. I’ve checked the DSE session, Action Groups, and Employees

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Thank you , Kyle.

Can you also look at the Windows - Application event log and the Alliance profile event log at around the same time this data was loaded into the DC?  Sometimes error messages for the DC show up in the other log files than the DSE event log.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Kyle,

When it is only one DSE session that gives that message, you may have to look at the DSE Session module.  Sometimes the window for scheduling does not have 11:59 PM as the end of the day which the software will interpret as the last second of the last minutes of a day, 12:00 AM is the next second on the clock.   Do you have allocation reports enabled?  If you do you can right click on a row and select to view an allocation report that will give a more detailed reason for the failure.

jacques

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Console working yesterday. Allocation reports are on, but due to error there is no reports available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I still think you should look in the Windows - Application event log and also the profile event log.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I’m looking through the application event logs.