Solved

Alliance - appointment booking on the partner portal

• 13 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

I would like to use the appointment booking on the partner portal.

I assume a setting is missing, but which one ?  backend or server ?

See the use case (settings and message) on the attachment (too high to add it directly in the description)

Thanks and Regards

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 14 April 2022, 11:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Anthony,

On the surface, it looks like you have the correct settings (I was going to initially ask that you configured the customer settings as most people miss this one but… 🙄).

May I suggest two things to help find the issue:

1. enable debug mode and capture the event log entries that were generated.  Clear the log prior to selecting the option before the error.
  2. You set your language presumably to French in Chrome.  What happens if you set it to English US as the default, do you then get this error?  If not, this seems like an issue handling the date formatting when processing the request and a ticket should be logged.  I am making the assumption you are doing this on v15.4 SU1, correct?
  3.  You indicated that Node and Action Group settings in the Appointment Booking should not be Ignore.  Your screen shows action group as use customer action group.  I did not see a screen indicating if there is a default action group on the customer.  Please check.

I have just run through the settings you provided and reproduced the error with booking while using French as the top language.

When I switched to English US as the top language, it worked fine and created the appointment in service order for 20 April (next week) based on the request appointment.

I think you should log a ticket as this was done with v15.4 SU1 standard environment and mention it fails when French is defined as the top language in Chrome.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your support.

Yes I did it on 15.4SU1 and the customer has action group.

On previous version, I made a appointment with the parnter portal, and it worked well, but at the first release of the functionality we already had the issue with the language, but it was resolved.

Regards 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Anthony,

Ok, glad it worked out for you now and was related to the language which you have fixed.

Kind regards,

Phil

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Phil

I don’t know if it’s a fix or a setting, with the 15.4SU1, but today I have an issue that i didn’t have with the 15.3 and first 15.4. After each release I run some “classical” use cases that I could do on demo after.
It seems that something has changed, I don’t know where : chrome, computer, alliance.
I will ask  some colleagues to take appointments on portal.

regards