Question

SCIM ifs cloud Azure AD provisioning

• 27 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello All,

Did anybody already try to do Azure AD SCIM Configration ?

I’m blocked with SCIM Access Manager.

I started by creating the service user IFSSCIM and granted the Permission Set FND_SCIM_ADMIN, then I went to SCIM Access Manager screen. My user IFSSCIM  is enabled as stated in documentation but when I click on button “generate SCIM offline token” I got the following error.

In documentation it is not specified with which user the token should be created. Then I garnted all permission set to my current user as I thought the “server error” was due to permission set problem but the debug console does not give me enough details to understand where the problem comes from.

Do I need to generate the token with IFSSCIM user ?

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/22r1/030_administration/010_security/025_scim/010_scim_configuration_example/

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Vincent

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

in addition to my previous message. In Azure Ad, provisioning part, it says automatic provisioning to IFS is not supported today.

Does anyone know the reason ?
Maybe it’s beacuse there is no URL in the second screenshot.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Vincent

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello All,

I’m still facing with same issue.

I granted the projection IdentityAndAccessHandling to a permission my user have, it says I have full access on action GenerateScimOfflineToken.

{"origin":"DB","indentation":"5","time":"1339922742","category":"FRAMEWORK","level":"DEBUG","type":"Framework","text":"Checking security for Action GenerateScimOfflineToken on Projection IdentityAndAccessHandling"}
14:18:33 ERROR - ODATA_PROVIDER_ERROR: (Server Error) An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator.

An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator.

undefined
14:18:33 ERROR - Command error: (ODATA_PROVIDER_ERROR) - An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator., details: undefined undefined
14:18:33 DEBUG - CMD(1): Error: An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator. 
14:18:33 DEBUG - CMD(1): Done SCIMUserGrantsPage_GenerateScimOfflineToken. 

Many thanks in advance.

regards

Vincent

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @VincentMetge ,

Did you make sure that SCIM Client is enabled.

If it’s not enabled,

Go to  Solution Manager → Users and Permissions → Identity and Access Manager → IAM Client Details

•  Then edit and mark ‘Enabled’.

Afterwards, give a try to see whether you can generate the offline token. 

​​​​​​​

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @VincentMetge ,

Did you make sure that SCIM Client is enabled.

If it’s not enabled,

Go to  Solution Manager → Users and Permissions → Identity and Access Manager → IAM Client Details

•  Then edit and mark ‘Enabled’.

Afterwards, give a try to see whether you can generate the offline token. 

It seems that previous screenshot wasn’t captured correctly targeting the SCIM client. 
This is what you exactly have to check:

• Whether the SCIM client is enabled. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

hello

i do no have any clue regarding the SCIM error message in IFS, but regarding why you get In Azure Ad, provisioning part,  message saying that automatic provisioning to IFS is not supported today. i think i have some idea, cause i get the same issue when trying to use the same enterprise application in azure that i set for SSO, actually you need to set a new one (that you can call IFS SCIM for instance) and then start from scratch

i hope i can help a bit