Solved

Table name of Supplier for Purchase Part Price List

• 17 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +1
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 3 replies

HI There, Do anyone know the table name of Supplier for Purchase Part Price List?  Below is the snip of the transaction in Aurena, would be interested to know its equivalent in IEE. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Charana Udugama 17 November 2022, 07:12

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Rex87,

The underlying view for the screen ‘Supplier for Purchase Part Price Lists’ is PURCHASE_QUANTITY_PRICE and table used is ‘purchase_quantity_price_tab’. 

There is not an equivalent Window in IEE for name. However, this view is being used in multiple windows. None of them are actually directly accessible through the navigator.  

Best Regards,
Charana

Badge +2

SAP Tables for Supplier Parts — the most relevant and popular Tables are listed at the top. You can click on a Table to view more information like table structure, field names, SAP Help/reference links etc. You can also click on the Functional Area to view all the Tables for that module/sub-module.

Badge +2

SAP Tables for Supplier Parts — the most relevant and popular Tables are listed at the top. You can click on a Table to view more information like table structure, field names, SAP Help/reference links etc. You can also click on the Functional Area to view all the Tables for that module/sub-module.

Global Connect GM

Hello,
The solution work for you?
Can you tell me please.

Badge +1

Hi @Rex87,

The underlying view for the screen ‘Supplier for Purchase Part Price Lists’ is PURCHASE_QUANTITY_PRICE and table used is ‘purchase_quantity_price_tab’. 

There is not an equivalent Window in IEE for name. However, this view is being used in multiple windows. None of them are actually directly accessible through the navigator.  

Best Regards,
Charana

Thank you Charana.

Badge +1

Global Connect GM

Hello,
The solution work for you?
Can you tell me please.

HI Johnson, I am using IFS and was interested in finding an equivalent table in IFS. I am aware of SAP tables, this is not what I am looking for.