Solved

Everything That Helps Using IFS

• 18 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hello my friends,

We are using IFS 9upd4. Users only work through IFS EE. Making IFS more useful; We need to increase interest and relevance. There are many apps for sales or warehouse staff in apple and google store. Can anyone share the full list of these apps? Also, do we need anything extra to use these apps? Who can help with this issue?

You should describe not only mobile applications, but also all kinds of add-ons that will facilitate the use of IFS, together with its use, under this post.

Anyone who needs guidance can follow this post. Thank you for your interest.

Thanks,

Barış

icon

Best answer by Yasas Kasthuriarachchi 20 October 2021, 13:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @baris.halici the first thing that came to my mind when increasing user interest is that the use of ‘Lobbies’. Have you looked into that? See the Demo here (App10 though) 

You should be able to personalize lobbies in a simple way per each department or per each requirement.

When talking about mobile apps, ScanIt app is the only app that I know of along with the WaDaCo solution for Warehouse Management. Our business dosen’t use it, so I’m not sure if I can add much value there. Again, not sure if it works with App9. I couldn’t find a demo video on that, sorry. 

Is your business into Field Service management? If yes, check out the coolest feature of them all, the remote assistance. 

https://www.gotostage.com/channel/4c8b006abd3344ea9a62605ba7c00c31/recording/0c5633490e80491a9d842c8c8c7d7b94/watch?source=CHANNEL

Other than that, most of the cool features I know are available from App10 onwards. If you talk about Ap10, I can mention many that will improve user interaction. Anyway tagging a few IFS functional experts / trainers I know to add their perspective here. 

@Tharindu Illangasinghe - Manufacturing / Projects Expert

@ShadowWizard , @Rangi Wijewardana - SCM Experts

@Shashika Wickramarachchi - RnD Expert involved in WaDaCo in the past and now with B2B solution

From Finance, CRM and EAM, I couldn’t think of someone to tag here. Will come back if I do. Hope this reply helps in at least a small way. Let’s see what others have to say :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @baris.halici,

Let me summarize some of the latest applications IFS provide with late releases and links. This is in addition to major applications like FSM and PSO and standard IEE/Aurena IFS Applications.

For IFS Applications 9 related;

1. IFS Notify Me 9: Android | iOS
  2. IFS Trip Tracker 9: Android | iOS
  3. IFS CRM Companion 9: Android | iOS

For IFS Applications 10 related;

1. IFS Aurena Notify Me (10.13.1360.0): Android | iOS | Windows
  2. IFS Aurena Scan It (10.13.1360.0): Android | iOS | Windows
  3. IFS MWO Maintenance 10 (10.13.1360.0): Android | iOS | Windows
  4. IFS MWO Service 10 (10.13.1360.0): Android | iOS | Windows
  5. IFS CRM Companion 10 version 1.0.4 released for Android
  6. IFS CRM Companion 10 version 1.7 released for iOS
  7. IFS Time Tracker 10 version 1.0.8 released for iOS
  8. IFS Time Tracker 10 version 1.0.0.10 released for Android

The latest versions of IFS Cloud apps for 21R2 are available in Stores since 02/Sept/2021
Introducing two new apps to the Aurena Native Cloud lineup: IFS CRM Companion & IFS Trip Tracker

1. IFS CRM Companion (v21.2.0.388): iOS | Android
  2. IFS Mobile Forward/Line Maintenance (v21.2.0.393): iOS Android | Windows
  3. IFS MWO Maintenance (v21.2.0.390): iOS | Android | Windows
  4. IFS MWO Service (v21.2.0.389): iOS | Android | Windows
  5. IFS Notify Me (v21.2.0.391): iOS | Android | Windows
  6. IFS Scan It (v21.2.0.392): iOS | Android | Windows
  7. IFS Trip Tracker (v21.2.0.387): iOS | Android

Also this is in addition to basic addons available at landing page:

Also refer KBA:

Best Regards,
Yasas

thank you for this information on the apps. Does anyone have any configuration doc for the crm companion app for apps 9? I am looking for a way to remove the deletion possible functionality for the entities on that app. TIA

JP

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Expert, we don’t have any experience in IFS mobile client. Where we could get the functional introduction ppt or document about the APPs of IFS Cloud? or the user manual? Thanks!

1. IFS CRM Companion (v21.2.0.388): iOS | Android
  2. IFS Mobile Forward/Line Maintenance (v21.2.0.393): iOS Android | Windows
  3. IFS MWO Maintenance (v21.2.0.390): iOS | Android | Windows
  4. IFS MWO Service (v21.2.0.389): iOS | Android | Windows
  5. IFS Notify Me (v21.2.0.391): iOS | Android | Windows
  6. IFS Scan It (v21.2.0.392): iOS | Android | Windows
  7. IFS Trip Tracker (v21.2.0.387): iOS | Android