Solved

WADACO show warehouse on Move Inventory Part

• 2 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hello all, 

Is it possible to display the Warehouse on the WADACO interface when using the Move Inventory Part? We are seeing a lot of confusion when using our handheld scanners because certain warehouses have similar location naming conventions. Currently, it is only displaying the Bay - Row - Tier - Bin. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by cjohnson 3 January 2023, 13:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @cjohnson 

At the moment the From Location No LOV in that process is only showing Location Name from what I can see in the code, so if you see Bay - Row - Tier - Bin that would mean you have entered them in the Location Name field or you have some customization that does that I would guess.

Warehouse ID exist as feedback item that you use on/after From Location No to get that information, but I’m guessing you would like to see it inside the LOV rather as extra help. It is possible to add extra information in a LOV as a customization or in this case maybe you can add Warehouse to the Location Name that is already used. That would be 2 possible ways to handle it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

UPDATE - I was able to address this by adding the Warehouse_ID to the Item Detail of Location_NO. This at least now shows the warehouse of the location that was selected. While it doesn’t completely address the issue, it does allow the user to quickly identify what warehouse they’ve selected, so they can correct if they’ve mistakenly selected the wrong one. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@cjohnson ok so it was enough to just show the warehouse after you selected the From Location.

Yeah if you want to change and add that information inside the From Location LOV you have the 2 options I mentioned earlier, either add it in the Location Name or make a customization to add it as information in the description column in the LOV.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@Dario Zani Yes, this is sufficient.