Solved

WaDaCo - Move Parts in Shipment Inventory

• 27 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I have copied the standard configuration, updated with my company,site and user details (made one small change to the data input sequence) and added to my Menu, but not matter how many times I have added, removed, released, locked, re-released, I cannot get to see the option in my menu options when I open Warehouse Data Collection screen. I have a number of other configurations that have been created in exactly the same way and are all visible and working fine, I just cannot get this one to appear? Any ideas … I’m in APPS10 (tried in EE and Aurena client) . Any thoughts much appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Dario Zani 28 October 2021, 11:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @dewauk 

My best guess is that your user is not granted to the functionality/method necessary to perform this process. In this case I think it should be Handle_Ship_Invent_Utility_API.Move_Between_Ship_Inv__

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I also remember that we 1 year ago fixed an issue in the menu creation client for Aurena (it worked fine in IEE) where some processes where not possible to add or didn’t work in the menu because they had menu descriptions longer that 40 characters (like some of the ones connected to shipment inventory, especially those with handling unit it the name).

The bug id for that fix is 155937.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thank you Dario, It was permissions issue. I had permissions for moving handling units but not for parts for some reason. Much appreciated.