Question

Wadaco Cloud 22R2 SU3 - Scanit - Error "SiteVirtual has not....."

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

When connecting the Android phone to the IFS cloud 22R2 SU3… getting the below error…

Came across the same issue before on Aurena version and solved by granting required permissions. Followed the same here and additionally ran the security_wadaco_mobile_user.ins on the DB as suggested before by Dario.

Still no luck.

Appreciate a solution for this situation.

14 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @EntChitrL ,

This is due to not granting relevant permission sets.

• Check whether SiteVirtual Entity Action is granted in Scan It projection for WADACO_MOBILE_USER

• Make sure the WADACO_MOBILE_USER permission set is granted to the user.
  • For the WADACO_MOBILE_USER, the AURENA_NATIVE_RUNTIME permission set and the 'ScanIt' projection has to be granted.

And the missing configuration can be created as follows.

1. Go to the 'Security Grants By Permission Set' page and search for the permission set WADACO_MOBILE_USER.
2. Press add button
3. Search for the Security group 'ScanIt' and press ok.
4. Login to the Aurena Native app.

These should have been automatically granted through the security_wadaco_mobile_user.ins script. But issue could be causing due to a missing bug at customer environment.

Hope this will be helpfull.

​​​​​​​\Nilushi

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Nilushi,

Thank you very much for the quick response and suggestions.

It seems all suggestions was in correct order, but let me drop relevant images for your reference. so that you could direct me to find the missing setting.

Please let me know if I’m missing some setting here. Else, I have to search for the bug from IFS.

BR

Chitrangana

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Nilushi Silva,

Although all the settings are defined as you specified, it gives the same error for me. Is there anything else we should check?

Userlevel 7

Can you check to make sure you have granted the “Scanit” security group for your permission set? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @anmise,

Thank you for yor quick response.

Yes, it has already been granted as you can see in the picture below.

Userlevel 7

Hi @anmise,

Ok, does the user (IFSAPP) actually have access to the site used in WaDaCo?
Can you also try to click on “Clear Security Cache”? And then Disconnect in the mobile app and authenticate from scratch?

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @anmise,

Ok, does the user (IFSAPP) actually have access to the site used in WaDaCo?
Can you also try to click on “Clear Security Cache”? And then Disconnect in the mobile app and authenticate from scratch?

Yes, user (IFSAPP) has access to site that is used in WaDaCo and it is able to see processes on Warehose Data Collection page inside IFS.

I have refreshed the security and mobile cache then I re-login to the application from the scratch but the same error raises.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Can you check to make sure you have granted the “Scanit” security group for your permission set? 

Hi ANMISE,

The suggested setting was already there. next steps also followed. The issue is still the same.

If you are an employee of IFS R&D, could you please confirm that this is a bug in the IFS cloud 22R2 SU3 system.

BR

Chitrangana

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@EntChitrL 

I’ve figured out that the problem is related to user IFSAPP. Try to login with another user which has been granted to WADACO_MOBILE_USER other than IFSAPP.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@EntChitrL

I’ve figured out that the problem is related to user IFSAPP. Try to login with another user which has been granted to WADACO_MOBILE_USER other than IFSAPP.

@ErDuTr 

Thank you very much for the suggestion and now I’m in the app but again stuck with below error when initiate a configuration. Will you be able to help on this as well.

BR

Chitrangana

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @EntChitrL 

You need to upgrade to latest update to fix that one.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Where can we find the security_wadaco_mobile_user.ins script ?

Our environments are missing that.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

It was renamed back in 2021/2022 in the different tracks to POST_Wadaco_security_wadaco_mobile_user.sql  you can find it in the wadaco component.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thanks. We found that.
We also found this:

https://support.ifs.com/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=0db0ba8d97d335544b77ff21f053af0d

"

MOBILE_APP_RUNTIME (previously known as AURENA_NATIVE_RUNTIME)  as a Granted Permission set for WADACO_MOBILE_USER permission set

"

So an old error message in the code still suggesting AURENA_NATIVE_RUNTIME ?

We do have MOBILE_APP_RUNTIME and it does contain the missing projections.
( MobileAttachments , MobileClientRuntime )