Question

URGENT - Scan It for IFS Applications 10 disappeared from Google Play

• 22 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

We are trying to install on Android 8 Scan IT for IFS Apps 10 but does not appear on Google Play Store. We need de APK if is in other place. Anyone can help us?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

It is the same as with this app  

They are working on getting them back.

Yes, but I opened a new topic for version 10 with the same problem, because it was not mentioned in the previous one.

To workarround but waiting for the real solution, we have downloaded IFS Scan It 10 v10.0.12 app from a parallel source with the danger that comes with it.

I think IFS should have a repository outside Google Play Store/Apple Store of all Apps for clients, including some older versions for backwards compatibility or testing.

We think this is a great idea.  Too often. we try to download a particular version of a touch app only to discover its been replaced by a newer version.  For example we are moving to IFS App 10 update 15 but in the play store is update 16 version of touch apps.   Having a historical repository managed by IFS would be great.

Regards,

William Klotz

Badge +2

Yes, but I opened a new topic for version 10 with the same problem, because it was not mentioned in the previous one.

To workarround but waiting for the real solution, we have downloaded IFS Scan It 10 v10.0.12 app from a parallel source with the danger that comes with it.

I think IFS should have a repository outside Google Play Store/Apple Store of all Apps for clients, including some older versions for backwards compatibility or testing.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @joanrosell ,

Have you considered using IFS Aurena Scan It 10 which is available on Google play store?

If that won't work you could try downloading the IFS Scan It 10 v10.0.12 APK from here.

https://m.apkpure.com/ifs-apps-10-scan-it/com.ifsworld.scanit10

Regards,

William Klotz