Question

Mandatory field in IFSAurenaScan it App 10 (WADACO)

• 6 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi, 

I am trying to set one of the fields to mandatory in the IFSAurenaScanIT app 10 

Tried to set the Aurena field to “Required”, but there is no impact on the IOS app behaviour.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Not sure what you are trying to do here, what is InvTranSource? It’s not a field inside the scanit app what I know about.

Are you trying to make an Data Item inside some process mandatory or? Making a certain data item mandatory  is controlled by the process server code  and needs an adaption for that process in that case.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi, It is the process WADACO-process ISSUE_INVENTORY_PART. The field that I want to make mandatory is the Note field.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Ok like I guessed then. Changing some client setting in some random Page outside wadaco will not affect the wadaco process at all. Unfortunately there have never been any requests for extra mandatory functionality for data items so we don’t have any options to change that from the clients, especially not for Note fields. If you want to do that you need to adapt the server method Data_Capt_Issue_Inv_Part_API.Validate_Data_Item. That is the only wait to add a mandatory control at the moment.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

OK, Then i know. Thanks for your replies.