Solved

Is it impossible to register arrival of a non-inventory part using WaDaCo ?

• 14 July 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Is it impossible to register arrival of a non-inventory part using WaDaCo ? 

Hi,

I tried to configure WaDaCo process(REGISTER_ARIVAL) to register arrival of a purchased non-inventory part. But I get errors, seems it is not possible.

When I go through community posts, I found below. 

WADACA - Register Arrival - How to set up the Register Arrival process for a non inventory purchased part | IFS Community

Is this true ? WaDaCo not supporting register arrival  of a non-inventory pp ? 
@Dario Zani 

Note: Im using IFS cloud 22R1

Thanks in advance. 
kind regards,
Yashodha.

icon

Best answer by Chamath Kuruppuarachchi 14 July 2022, 09:29

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@12gYashoP You can perform the “Register Arrival” in wadaco for the non-inventory parts. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,
I was able to configure REGISTER_ARRIVAL WaDACo process to register arrival of non-inventory purchase part. It's working successfully. 

KR,
Yashodha.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@Chamath Kuruppuarachchi  Thank you very much. I could do it :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Support for non inventory parts was added to Register Arrival in the Cloud tracks, but there is no support for ‘No Part Order Lines’ and it will probably never be any support for those variants.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Dario Zani  good to be aware about this. thanks for the information. 

Badge +2

Hi @Dario Zani ,

Can I ask you; does that mean that Register Arrival for Non inventory Parts does not work for IFS 10 version? Thank you in advance.

With kind regards,

Marian van Doormalen

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

R&D has mentioned that REGISTER_ARRIVALS only available for inventory parts in WADACO in Apps 10. It is no possible to REGISTER_ARRIVALS of non-inventory parts with WADACO. It is a limitation in APPS10 version.
They have suggested to use EE client to register arrivals of non inventory parts without wadaco in App 10.