Solved

How to change font size in a wadaco configuration (cloud version)

• 8 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi All,

In application 10, we can change the fond sizes per configuration. But in cloud version it is not available it seems. Is this functionality exist in cloud some other way ? any idea pls.

Apps10

Cloud 22R1

Regards,

Roshan

icon

Best answer by Dario Zani 8 February 2023, 16:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi Roshan,

Short answer: No

This was only implemented for the IEE client. Those settings was removed in the IFS cloud tracks, it still exist in apps10 because we support the IEE client for that support track.

Those settings might come back if we can get support for changing those from our Aurena Framework, but at the moment we don’t have that opportunity, this would be really good for pads or Truck PCs using the Aurena (web) application for example, that was the reason we had them before in the IEE client. 

Please, let us know if you think this is an important functionality to still have, so we can prioritize this higher. It has not been high on our list since we thought that most users would use the mobile app on smaller devices anyway.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Roshan,

This was only implemented for for IEE client. Those settings was removed in the IFS cloud tracks, it only still exist in apps10 because we support the IEE client for that support track.

Those settings might come back if we can get support for changing those from our Aurena Framework, but at the moment we don’t have that opportunity, this would be really good for pads or Truck PCs using the Aurena (web) application for example, that was the reason we had them before for the IEE client. 

Please, let us know if you think this is an important functionality to still have, so we can prioritize this higher. It has not been high on our list since we thought that most users would use the mobile app on smaller devices anyway.

Hi Dario,

As you also noted, this is useful for truck/folk lift drivers to see the font from a distance. I think this is a functionality worth to have. In my current assignment this has not become a major issue, but i think we should not remove this option from core unless we have a workaround.

Thank you,

Roshan

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi Roshan,

This was only implemented for for IEE client. Those settings was removed in the IFS cloud tracks, it only still exist in apps10 because we support the IEE client for that support track.

Those settings might come back if we can get support for changing those from our Aurena Framework, but at the moment we don’t have that opportunity, this would be really good for pads or Truck PCs using the Aurena (web) application for example, that was the reason we had them before for the IEE client. 

Hi Dario,

As you also noted, this is useful for truck/folk lift drivers to see the font from a distance. I think this is a functionality worth to have. In my current assignment this has not become a major issue, but i think we should not remove this option from core unless we have a workaround.

Thank you,

Roshan

Hi @wrprabash 

We are having some discussions with our UI framework about this at the moment. One comment from them if the user can use the built-in browser functionality to zoom in/out instead as an alternative. Could you check with your customers if that might help them or if they see issues with zoom (like perhaps more need to scroll the page to see all information or press buttons).

Best Regards,

Dario