Question

Freight interface with Fedex software

• 27 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

We have an issue with the freight interface working with Fedex software.   It will not scan to pop in an account number for the customer’s freight account.  It keeps defaulting to sender rather than recipient if there is an account number on the freight info of the order.    The logistics team is having to over ride the sender to recipient and add the freight account in manually.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Randip 

Since you posted this in the warehouse data collection section, does this actually have anything to do with wadaco and any of our processes (which one in that case) or is this about some general application question for supply chain or something else?

If you put the post in the wrong section of the forum there is big risk that the intended audience will never see this.

Badge +1

I didn’t know where to put the second reference.  It does not have to do with wadaco.   It is a fedex link to IFS is my guess.   when they scan the order into fedex it is picking sender all of the time even if the customer has their freight information on the order.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Randip 

Still if this have nothing to do with wadaco putting this question inside the wadaco section will probably mean that you will miss you intended audience, this is not a general scanning section for scanning problems.

I have no idea what this fedex link is, not even sure if that is something we have IFS core application or if its a customization of some kind. But if you are talking about customers and customer orders wouldn’t the Supply Chain section of this community be more suited for your question.   

Sorry I have no authority to move posts in this forum so you will have to handle that yourself.