Question

Consult picture in Wadaco

• 27 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi all,

I have to setup the camera functionality in Wadaco to take picture in arrivals, with the process RECEIVE_PART_DISPATCH_ADVICE. I enabled the camera on the last data entry (location no), and I can end the session, but I can’t find my picture after that.

Where can I find it ? Have I to setup my receipt object ?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Yes I think that object ReceiptInfo needs to have a object connection created for the pictures to be saved properly in a similar way as you have to do if you are using the Register Arrival process instead.

In the Receive Part on Dispatch Advice configuration, the camera can be enabled. When the camera is enabled, the option to take a photo and save it to the media library is available in the Windows Mobile client and the Android client. The photos are saved as attachments in the Receipts window.

Prerequisite: Add MediaLibrary^ to the Service List for LU ReceiptInfo in the Object Connections window.

Badge +1

Hi Dario,

Thanks for the reply. I added the line MediaLibrary in the objet connection of ReceiptInfo, but I still have the same problem, I don’t find any document in the Receipt screen. Do I have to do something else ? I add two screenshots of Object Connection and Receipt.

For information our environement is young so it’s possible that the document managment is not well setup.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Not sure, I’m not an expert on document management and these object connections. Only thing is that you need re-run the process and take new pictures for them to be saved correctly, the connection need to exist before the pictures are taken and saved, they will not be saved from earlier session if that connection didn’t exist then.

Badge +1

Hi Simon,

I tried the same in our environment and i could see the saved picture in the Receipt page, under the Media tab in the Attachments.

What i can noticed from your images is that you are missing the Media tab even after it was set up from the object connections page. 

Badge +1

Hi Choolangee,

Thanks for your reply. I closed my session and open another one and now the media tab appears, and I can consult my picture.

Thanks everyone for your help !