Question

Can you see material reqs on the handheld?

• 9 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Mateiral reqs arent showing as transport tasks. The staff want to see this separately, is there a way?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

In a recent bug fix (159673) for Apps10 we introduced order_type as a new data item to PROCESS_TRANSPORT_TASK_PART that will make it possible to search/filter on specific order types like Material Requisition. Maybe that would help you.

Unfortunately we cannot do the same for the transport task handling unit process at the moment.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Could you provide the Capture Process ID in question from Data Collection Configuration?

Badge +1

I see the drop down to change the order type but I am not able to do so.  Where do you allow the order types to be changed.  I sure there is a check box somewhere I can not find.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I see the drop down to change the order type but I am not able to do so.  Where do you allow the order types to be changed.  I sure there is a check box somewhere I can not find.

What do you mean with not able to change the order type? Is it because its only 1 alternative visible, in that case maybe you should move up the order type item as the first item in the configuration so it can be chosen before you you chose the transport task, that is the only way to use it if you want to filter on a specific order type.

Badge +2

The answer is: Yes, you can. But not as ‘Warehouse Task’. You need to set up separate ‘Data Collection Configuration’ - ISSUE_MATERIAL_REQUIS_LINE. Data item ID ORDER_NO refers to ‘Material Req No’.

When you start your process from ORDER_ID, list of Material Reqs could be presented on the screen.