Solved

Aurena ScanIt Language

• 8 December 2021
  • 8 replies

Badge +5

Hello all,

is it possible to change default language in the Aurena Scan It 10 client?
We have everything in english but one of our colleague has czech language.
We prefer Czechand we could not find option for a change..

Thank you for help.

icon

Best answer by harry0r 14 December 2021, 13:37

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,
I'm not sure whether I understood your question correctly. 
Try below

Badge +5

I know about this, also regional setting in the client. But I am asking about mobile app from google play.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ifs.ifsaurenascanit10

Someone told us, cahgne language in the aurena as you showing and re-join to client. Not working for me or maybe I am doing something wrong.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @harry0r,

Found this solution 297457

As per the solution, RnD informed as below:
In order to see the translations, one needs to change the Device's region/language. And then restart the device go-to scan it app and reinitialize. The older apps also worked exactly this way, there is no direct connection between the web application and the native apps.

Hope this helps.

Badge +5

Hello Mino,

thank you for your reply. I m wondering what is under the hyperlink you sent. I cannot go there, even our implementation team. Could you send me to email or upload to some cloud so I can download and look at it? Device alone is in Czech language, even date/time..

I can try switch to another, do what you say, and change it back :)

I let you know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @harry0r ,

I will add the resolution of RnD from that solution. 

The explanation provided: in order for translations to work in Aurena Native Apps, the device's regional settings need to be changed to the relevant language.
Badge +5

Hello Mino,

I tried change language back to english, then back to czech. Its working… but only on my testing mobile.. on Zebra device (TC52), nothing happened. Like anything else is needed. Strange..

Mobile A52, android 11, UI 3.1
TC52, android 11

Dont know what else to do .. will try contact Zebra partner .. I let you know back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @harry0r ,

If there is any issue with a particular Zebra device, you can check with Zebra partner. If there is any more assistance needed, you can contact support channels as well.

Badge +5

Hello all, really strange… but I figured it out..

I switched to Spain (internet needed), deleted czech language.. then I started Aurena, woow, its in Spain.

Then I add Czech again (again internet needed), restarted device. Woow its in Czech.

For me, there is something in addition with language, thats why you need internet!!!

Before I have no internet so thats why probably additional files were not downloaded at all.
Closing.