Question

Notify Me invoices not in queue

• 11 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Our invoice routing rules are setup as routing to groups, not individuals. Up until December, users had no issues viewing invoices in their queue. However, we’ve now noticed that they can no longer view invoices in their queue if the invoice is automatically routed to the group. They can view the invoice if it was forwarded directly to their user ID. Has something changed recently with the mobile app?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi

I have several question before I can answer you. 

• Have you done an upgrade of IFS Applications in December?
  • If yes, from what version did you upgrade from and what version are you running now?
  • Is it Aurena Notify Me on IFS Applications 10 you are using, or is Notify Me for IFS Applications 10?

I know that we in IFS Applications 10 on UPD8 and UPD9 had problem with routing as a group for Supplier invoices on Aurena Notify Me and we did a major change in UPD10 in order to correct the wrong behaviour. 

I also suggest that you enter a support case towards IFS, so IFS can do a deeper investigation on it. 

Regards

Johan

Badge

We are using Apps9 and have not done an upgrade. The mobile app being used is IFS Notify Me, no version numbers.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Ok good, no upgdare and on Apps9.  When it was working did you use individual authorization and when you changed to group routing authorization it stopped working or did it just stop working for group routing authorization. I am not sure if we supported group routing authorization in Apps9, I have to check that with some collegues.

/Johan 

Badge

We changed to group authorization earlier in 2020. Group authorization was showing up in the app queue until about December when at least 2 users noticed they weren’t appearing in there anymore.