Question

IFS patches and bugs

• 29 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

We are a customer with Developer License, we handle our own upgrades and are set as Prime. 

Our IFS rep has just set us as «Self Sevice Enabled» so we can get access to IFS bugs and patches. But they are unsure where we can access and download them. Their view is probably different from ours.

Does anyone knows where we can access them? We have access to partner.ifs.com, community and support center. 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @SORBJAHAU 

Could you please try the below link to access to IFS bugs?

Bug (ifsworld.com)

Regards
Udara.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I get this error when login in to the page you link to:

I also got this mail from ifsportal today:

But when I login to the portal I don’t see the Self Services Tools. These are the services I got:

The bottom one seems to be the same as you link to, but I get the “could not logon user” when trying to login in there. This is the old support center that we have used for many years. But lately the error has occured. 

We now use the engagement center for support cases and service requests but I can’t find the bugs and patches there. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @SORBJAHAU,
Thanks for reaching over IFS Community. Which IFS Application version are you using? If it’s IFS Cloud we have the fixes at: https://community.ifs.com/ifs-cloud-version-updates-197 .
Hi @Michelle Evans: regarding the above comment do you have any inputs to share :)

Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Yasas Kasthuriarachchi We are on IFS10 upd11. 

After I posted the above screen captures, I see that we now have access to a new Service called “Self Service Tools” in the IFS Portal, But this doesn’t include the ability to find known bugs and patches. I think @Udara.Hasantha is correct in that we should have access to them through the old Support Portal, but we still cannot access this.

Have tried a lot; Changing Password, Opening it in a Inprivate Window, etc. Nothing helps. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Update: 

When accessing ISC with the old Internet Explorer I got in. Still cannot access bugs, but got a more correct error message when accessing BUFS, that I can forward to our IFS representative:

PS. IFS should do something about this. Internet Explorer is not a safe browser to use anymore and our IT department will close this down in short time. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @SORBJAHAU,
Thanks for reaching over IFS Community. Which IFS Application version are you using? If it’s IFS Cloud we have the fixes at: https://community.ifs.com/ifs-cloud-version-updates-197 .
Hi @Michelle Evans: regarding the above comment do you have any inputs to share :)

Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas

Hi @Anna Spikh, unfortunately I’m not able to assist @Yasas Kasthuriarachchi here, do you have any inputs to share? :)

Badge +1

Hi @SORBJAHAU

Please report a case to IFS through IFS case management system (IFS CEC). IFS will perform investigation and provide you with relevant patch or Update through ftp.

Kind Regards Anna