Solved

IFS CLOUD - Unable to install certificate in the MW

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

We are migration our IFS to IFS Cloud and when we try to install the certificate on the MW we have de error below. I’ve tried many option and any of them worked. Our server is on-premises and we want to install a wild card. Did anyone have problems to install the certificate?

icon

Best answer by Sajith D 10 June 2022, 01:38

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @Daniel ,

Can you please verify that the “Issued To” name or the SAN actually maps to the URL that you are trying to configure for the instance? Looking the screenshots the certificate seems to be issued to “*.delegate.pl_2022” while you URL is “*delegateit.pl.local”

Cheers

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi,

I have the same problem and repeating the reconfiguration several times is not a solution to the topic and in my case it did not solve the problem. Description below:
I perform IFS cloud reconfiguration with installer.cmd --set action = mtinstaller command, the reconfiguration is successful and IFS Cloud starts but the website is not certified. I tried different ways with a different path, a different certificate, the default path and nothing works. More information in the attached screenshots. Screenshot 4 shows the problem.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Morning @Daniel,

We are having problems already with external certificate. The only certificate that works it is the self signed in certificate.

Our external certificate show as OK, but still not working. Se image bellow.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Sajith D ,

We already use like this. After many executions, the message is gone. Thanks for your answer.

Cheers

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Thank You very much! my mistake , wildcard attached and after reconfiguration with updated system URL , IFS Cloud works with wildcard certificate

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @gianni.neves,

Most likely you have a issue with the way that you are feeding the certificate to Cloud installer. This is usually done by defining the certificate path in the ifscloud-values.yaml file. I’m using relative paths in my yaml but you can define it using full path if you need.

Cheers