Solved

Transformer Error

• 4 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello,

I migrated existing transformer from Apps 8 to APPS10 for testing Intercompany schedules transformer and I am getting the below error and this error is not identified in our current Apps 8 version, only occurred in Apps10.

Here is the error message..

Error while preparing input data. 
Caused by: ifs.fnd.connect.config.ConfigCache$MissingConfigException: Missing Transformers configuration for instance 'Transformer'

Please let me know how to debug this Issue or any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Appreciated, thanks

icon

Best answer by Dumeesha Wanigarathna 5 March 2021, 14:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi,

To which UPD level of App10 are you working with ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,

Check whether the given transformer  is correctly loaded  in "Setup IFS Connect" screen. How did you load the transformer file to the given environment ? Is it done manually, via installer or auto builder ?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@Dumeesha Wanigarathna  Appreciated for reverting back, this is IFS RACE Demo database using IEE client (Aurena)

We want to test all basic core functionality in Apps10 to be able to confirm whether there is any major changes to the current user processes. These findings will be used in creating a timeline for the Apps 10 upgrade. 

Have loaded the transformer manually and saved…

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,

Oh .. then that will be in the latest UPD level.

Let me know whether customized check box is ticked or not?

Are you doing changes to the transformer and testing ? Sometimes caching issues are there and old one is referred without referring the updated one.

Just tick and untick the "Customized" checkbox on the transformer and try  (just do changes to it and try).

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@Dumeesha Wanigarathna Please find attachments,  Yes, customized check box is ticked and as per your suggestion tried check and uncheck the box but still getting the same error message ! Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@Dumeesha Wanigarathna  Thanks for assisting, once again I tried checking and unchecking the box and this time it worked without any errors.  I greatly appreciate your help !

Regards,

Sathish