Question

SSRS Operational Report - WSDL error

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

We are running IFS Apps10 UPD10

We are trying to create a Pick List layout using SSRS.  We successfully got our dev machines setup. 

1. We built a layout using the IFS Report Data Services data source, with the wsdl connection string
  2. When I enter a result key - I see IFS data in the report using preview pane - so I am successfully connecting to IFS

But - when I deploy the report to the Reporting Server - when I test the Data Source - I get a wsdl errror

Does anyone know what this means?  I’m looking for a next step and I’m out of ideas.  I already had IT run the MWS reconfig step.  But this is specific to the SSRS server.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@jhooperyan hope this article will help you out. IFS Applications 10 Technical Documentation

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Chathuranga Samarakoon  - it was installed several months ago.  Is there a way I can confirm it is still installed? 

Also - based on the notes from the installation - it sounds like you use the same program (SetupIFSReportDataExtension.exe) on both the Reporting Services instance and the development machine.  Is that correct?

Also - I have multiple SQL instances running on the same box, and my IT department did the install on the server.  I’m wondering - is there a step in the installation where they would specify which instance, or would the install be server based?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@jhooperyan Did you installed Install SQL Server Reporting Services Extension in SQL Server Reporting Services instance?