Question

Replication Part No to different Sites

• 22 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi!

I want to use replication for Purchase Part No. If the user add the Purchase Part No in contract “C” then the system should replicate this Purchase Part No to other Sites (for example: A, B, D, E and F). If I enter this contracts to “Value List” in “Criteria” (A, B, D, E and F) then the replication will work when I add the Purchase Part No in contract “C”. But how can I set this replication, when the user add a new contract in IFS Apps (for example: G and H)?

I should manually add G and H to “Value List” in “Criteria” of this replication, but it’s no sense. I want to replicate the Purchase Part No from contract “C” to all contracts (even newly added ones) without manually adding contracts G and H to “Value List” in “Criteria”.

I found sth like this, but I cannot get how to set this:

Could someone help me and give some example? How to set “Replication” tab, “Source Mapping” tab and eventually “Method List” tab?

Best regards,
Filip

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Are you using Oil and Gas Extention by any chance ?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Is it a question for this topic?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yes, Oil and Gas extensition has unique replication functionality build upon on core replication functionalites. Just wanted to make sure :)

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Yes, Oil and Gas extensition has unique replication functionality build upon on core replication functionalites. Just wanted to make sure :)

Oh, ok. I didn’t know, so now you are sure that I don’t use this extension :)

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi again,

did someone meet with this case and found the solution?

Best regards,
Filip