Page Help Not Working in Chrome

• 22 June 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 14 replies

Hello,

I have a customer that uses Chrome to open IFS. When they try to use Page Help it loads an empty page (except for the side navigator). When they try to search in the side navigator, nothing appears either. They tried another browser (IE) and it worked for them. 

I logged into both their TEST and PROD environments and tried Page Help in Chrome and it worked for me. What are they missing? 

Below is a screenshot of what they are seeing in Chrome:

icon

Best answer by Thushitha Chandrasiri 22 June 2021, 03:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @Nik_K ,

I hope you can find the answer for this in the following community post :)

Thanks,

Ragul R

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Ragul Ravindira,

I actually took a look at that post before I posted and that post seemed to be dealing strictly with Aurena. My customer is using IEE to launch the Page Help and it’s loading the blank page. As mentioned, they too tried to search by using the lower left search bar and received the same blank page. 

When I tried via Chrome, it worked just fine but she seems to be having an issue. 

Thank you,

Nik Kumar 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Nik_K ,

Can you ask them to try zooming in or out the chrome browser window ? Maybe that will work.

Thanks,

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @Nik_K ,

This could be occured due to two possible reasons.

1. Incompatible windows resolution.
  2. Zoom level of the web browser.

Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@ThushAsanka and @Devindya Sathsarani - Thank you for the information. I have asked the customer to try those suggestions and get back to me. I will update when I hear back if that solves the issue.

Thank you again!

Nik Kumar 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@ThushAsanka and @Devindya Sathsarani Thank you both! The customer got back to us and said that the zoom level fixed it. Who would have thought the zoom level would have caused the issue!? 

Thank you again!

Nik Kumar