Solved

Open customization fields in Aurena

• 14 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hello,

When stepping over from IEE to Aurena we encounter the issue that there are customization fields in the tables of IFS. We recognize those as having a prefix of C_. For example in CUSTOMER_ORDER_TAB a customization was made to hold C_CHECKMARK.

The field is maintainable in the Customer Order Misc Order Info tab in IEE. Nice.

Now we want to move over to Aurena. The field is not part of the standard fields. Any idea how we can include the fields on an Aurena tab in the Customer Order.

Hope that we don't need a custom field as that would remove all history as well, I would say.

Regards,

Steve

icon

Best answer by Nethmini Kosvinna 15 June 2021, 08:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi, Your custom fields should be visible in the Aurena Page Designer. (As long as the IEE form and the Aurena page are both based on the same LU.) Do you see the custom field in the Aurena Page Designer ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Thanks ashdlk for the quick reply. I think I have to give some more detail. In IEE (IFS10) the modification fields show up as:

Notice that the SQL column has C_CONFIRM_ID. The field can be found in view customer_order:

Looking via Aurena I open Page Designer:

Field C_CONFIRM_ID not shown which ok, as we didn't add it to the page. I add content to search for anything starting with a C:

Not going to list all the fields here. I just can't find it.

Does it have to do with a projection (CustomerOrderHandling). The connected custom fields are clearly available when I open up the API Explorer documentation (they have the prefix Cf_ and are located at the end of the field listings).

Any idea where I can include the C_CONFIRM_ID field?

Steve

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi Steve,

I had a similar scenario in Work Task screen Aurena.

In IEE Logical Unit: JtTask View: &AO.JT_TASK_UIV , but in the Aurena client there is another view used : jt_task_light_uiv. This can be viewed in the debug console in the from statement or in the project files for example.

Here also, you can find the other views used in Aurena and add that to Approved Detailed Views in IEE- Custom Fields  by checking the Approved check box  and then Synchronize.

Please check if that solves the issue.

Thanks,

Nethmini

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Nethmini’ suggestion is the answer. Please check if you have allowed it in the Approved Details Views.