Solved

Lobby Element not automatically refreshing when changing the Site parameter

• 11 November 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 19 replies

I have 1 lobby element that is not refreshing when I switch from one site to the other.  If I refresh the screen it will refresh, just won’t when I change my site.  I have multiple others in the same Lobby that do refresh, just not sure why this one does not.  When I go to change the site on the drop down at the top, most elements get the refresh circle set, this one does not.  Not sure what to look for, any idea/helpful hints?  Apps 10 UPD5 in IEEE

icon

Best answer by jrauh 12 November 2019, 16:54

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Is there any difference of this lobby element? Also I think this will need some investigations, so better if you can create a support case including lobby element specific details.

Userlevel 7

I have 1 lobby element that is not refreshing when I switch from one site to the other.  If I refresh the screen it will refresh, just won’t when I change my site.  I have multiple others in the same Lobby that do refresh, just not sure why this one does not.  When I go to change the site on the drop down at the top, most elements get the refresh circle set, this one does not.  Not sure what to look for, any idea/helpful hints?  Apps 10 UPD5 in IEEE

Only reason for this would be that the site parameter has no relation to the element. Are you saying it has a defined $CONTRACT$ parameter associated with it, exactly the same as the others? No spelling mistakes? Does data actually update with the correct info for the new site when you refresh manually or just refresh? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

I did look at that and took another data element that was working fine (looking at shipments due today) and put it into the the data element on the one that was not working and I get the same issue.  I have looked at both the Element and Data and match them up and still no luck.  We are looking at Shipments due over the next 10 days, just not sure why this one does not refresh.  

Userlevel 7

I did look at that and took another data element that was working fine (looking at shipments due today) and put it into the the data element on the one that was not working and I get the same issue.  I have looked at both the Element and Data and match them up and still no luck.  We are looking at Shipments due over the next 10 days, just not sure why this one does not refresh.  

Hm, are these lobby elements you have built yourself? Are they based on views, IALs, saved queries? Any chance you could share an export of the lobby? Otherwise I’d suggest logging a case with support.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Figured it out, the logic on my calculating the 10 days was problematic, fixed it and now I’m good.  Thanks 

Userlevel 7

Figured it out, the logic on my calculating the 10 days was problematic, fixed it and now I’m good.  Thanks 

Good to hear! :)