Question

Is there any report or screen where i can see which customer invoices were printed or emailed?

• 28 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

We have started to email invoices to our customers, but we also print invoices.

Am struggling to show the business which invoices went via email/which print but not sure the best way to do this. Any thoughts?

Only thing I can think of is to query the application messages - but its quite a manual process.

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi, Have you looked at the Print Manager screen in IFS?

Any reports printed using IFS Background Printing should show up there.

If you are using the Foreground Print options in IFS, then I will be curious to find out if there is any screen which tracks the printing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

We have an event action on PDF_REPORT_CREATED with some PL/SQL code that calls COMMAND_SYS.MAIL. When the invoice is connected to an order, we write to the customer order history where the email got sent.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

We have an event action on PDF_REPORT_CREATED with some PL/SQL code that calls COMMAND_SYS.MAIL. When the invoice is connected to an order, we write to the customer order history where the email got sent.

Wow that sounds great! Any chance you can share the code so I can try the same thing? Just what we need

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Don’t suppose you saw my request? Would be a perfect solution for me.

really appreciate the help

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Dont need this now! I noticed we have a screen that actually already stored the information from the Customer order Lines history. Did a little filtering and hey presto - i have a list of emailed invoices.

Thanks for help - this one is resolved