Is there a way to customize the login screen with your Company look and Feel

• company logo
  • Some product pictures
  • etc..

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Have a look here:

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/040_administration/210_security/015_authentication/040_configure_DBIDP/default.htm#Configure%20branding%20customization

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I tried this, and it didn’t quite work as expected. I used this image for the login page…

But this is how it looks on the login screen…

And changing the resolution by 50% made no difference to the scale of the image.

Very odd.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

IFS use the following:

Type: .jpg

Width: 1920 pixels

Height: 1397 pixels

Resolution: 72 dpi

Bit Depth: 24

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Perfect. Thanks @CallumW.

Badge +1

I tried it and the logo has been changed but background image for login screen is not shown.

What should I do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @pheeren,
Could you please confirm if you received the answer by marking the best answer that helped you :)
Best Regards,
Yasas 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I tried it and the logo has been changed but background image for login screen is not shown.

What should I do?

it is necessary to restart the server

Badge +1

Type: .jpg

Width: 1920 pixels

Height: 1397 pixels

Tried these options it still does not work and not getting into the frame.   Trying with different width, height values but not able to succeed yet.  The trying out itself is very time consuming as you need to restart the server every time and clear cache for the changed image to take effect.   If anyone has gone through this grind and got a solution,  please do share.  Thx.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

For Cloud customers this might be cool as well, BTW you can generate GIF as well using PowerPoint adding a full screen video and saving the PPT as .GIF.