We have a problem with disk space on our middleware server and i have tracked it down to the following files
These are being created at midnight every night and are currently 17gb in size each
I have a few questions:
- What are these files doing\storing?
- How can i amend or restrict their size?
- Is it safe to just delete them?
This has only just started recently within the last 2 weeks, i cant think of any changes we have made apart from upgrade Oracle to 19c.
Best answer by Banu Liyanapathirana
- These logs store the standard output information of your integration server.
- You can configure these logging properties from “IFS middleware server admin console”
As you can see in above image, you can change the standard out severity level. Also, you can redirect std out to the server logs. Higher severity level will create more log entries.
- Yes it is safe to delete these logs. But please open it on a text editor and see what’s inside, It is better to review these logs before you delete it.
Hope this will help.