Question

IAL scheduling error

• 8 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +3
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 2 replies

Hi,

When I am trying to schedule an IAL in IFS10, the background job is showing error details as “Table not found. Redeploy the scripts manually                    ORA-20105: IalObject.REPTABNOTEXIST”

When the same IAL is configured as Live data, then there is no issue in fetching data.

Could anyone help in resolving this error? 

Thanks in advance!

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi,

When I am trying to schedule an IAL in IFS10, the background job is showing error details as “Table not found. Redeploy the scripts manually                    ORA-20105: IalObject.REPTABNOTEXIST”

When the same IAL is configured as Live data, then there is no issue in fetching data.

Could anyone help in resolving this error? 

Thanks in advance!

Can you see anything in the Oracle Alert Log?

How many Failed Executions to you have?

What is your Information Access Layer (IAL) - Maximum occurrences of erroneous schedule jobs system parameter set to? 

If it is 0, try setting it to -1 and then go to the IAL and RMB - > Reset Failed Executions and it should run again.

Badge +3

This issue got resolved. I was using pipeline table query for creating IAL and was getting error while scheduling the IAL. When added the exception NO_DATA_NEEDED in pipeline table API, the error disappeared. Thank you.