Solved

HELP button in Aurena

• 4 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi,

In IEE there is a HELP button on the bottom, where can I find such a button in Aurena? Or there is no such a functionality in it?

icon

Best answer by Yasas Kasthuriarachchi 4 January 2021, 09:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @kadory,
Could you please try below options under profile.

Once you open Aurena client navigate to profile icon and click on it; you will receive the following dropdown. Choose the relevant.

Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Yasas,

What I want is not the Page help or press F1, the HELP button I mentioned is a help/description when you put your mouse on a specifed field, e.g. when I click on the customer ID, the help window will show what the field is about, please see the Pic. I attached.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @kadory,
I understood, won’t Field description help you in that regard, I highlighted both for reference above.
Best Regards,
Yasas 

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Yasas,

Please see the Pic. Whatever I click is all the same pop-out, perhaps the environment I used is not properly installed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @kadory,
It seems specific to the environment that you try, because when I tried the same in Customer and other windows I get a light description when I hover the fields. 

Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Yasas,

This is nice, such a popup.

We are at IFS10 update 11 and in Aurena when opening the Field Description it doesn’t show the (i) in front of the label of the field. However when hovering over the label, it just shows the label content again. So not the help text as expected one would see per field.

So kadory and our customer would like to see in the pop up the following text: 

but only see the word Customer appear in the pop up window. Not exactly explaining the expected content of the field.

Regards,

Steve