Solved

Framework - AURENA pages which have Sub Menus

• 22 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi,

Is there any list with all the AURENA pages which have Sub Menus?

Thank you in advance.

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

icon

Best answer by Dammika Sandaruwan 22 April 2021, 12:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @MadushaDissanayake 

As far as I know there is no direct link where we can see all these Aurena pages which have sub menus. But you can try out this and it will show you list of Aurena pages which have sub menus.

Go to developer desktop and open Agent Ransack from windows start menu.

Then it will open this context search tool and  you can search as mentioned below

File name : *.client

Containing text : Menu

Look in : \\corpnet\static\HarvestMirror\IFSAPP10\Financials\enterp\model\enterp\

** In here I search Aurena client files which have sub menu in enterp module. So in this way you can search in other modules as well and if you want to get the complete list in whole IFS you can search in the root level of the folder ( \\corpnet\static\HarvestMirror\IFSAPP10\Financials\enterp\model\enterp\">\\corpnet\static\HarvestMirror\IFSAPP10), but it will take time. Generic folder path to search for a particular component is

\\corpnet\static\HarvestMirror\IFSAPP10\<product area>\<component>\model\<component>\

e.g :

\\corpnet\static\HarvestMirror\IFSAPP10\Financials\enterp\model\enterp\

\\corpnet\static\HarvestMirror\IFSAPP10\Projects\proj\model\proj

So this tool will gives you all the client files and you can just identify the name of this file (Supplier.client) and just use same name to search in the Aurena navigator. This will not be a proper method and this might give you some redundant search results as well. but if there is no direct list is there, this will be the only way you can use.

Thank You and Best Regards,

Dammika

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thank you very much Dammika. This helped me a lot