Question

Extend Aurena page with custom LU

• 14 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hi Community,

I’m trying to extend the Travel Expenses TravelExpensesEmployeeHandling projection by adding a new custom LU.

My custom LU is a simple one which includes keys of the Expense header and a persistent field.

I extended the standard projection and added the association with key mappings

Problem 1:

I want to add these fields to My Expense Sheet Details page.

I Created a new list, and try to add to MyExpenseDetailPage

Following error appears

An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator.

Url: https://xxxxxx:60080/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/TravelExpensesEmployeeHandling.svc/MyExpenses?$filter=(CompanyId%20eq%20%27TESTCO%27%20and%20ExpenseId%20eq%20204)&$select=Cf_Company_Id,Cf_Expense_Id,Cf_Cp_Cost_Center,Objgrants,luname,keyref&$skip=0&$top=25

Date = 2021-04-14T21:09:09.099Z
Client version = 10.8.94.0

Is this a bug?

Problem No 2:

I want to add the same custom fields to assistant My New Expense Sheet (assistant/TravelExpensesEmployee/MyReportExpense)

Is this possible?

I added a new Group element with the custom LU and then the fields appear in the assistant page, but nothing is saved to the CLT table when expense sheet is created

Regards,

Krish

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Badge +3

Hi @ashdlk ,

I saw you’ve answered a question on adding custom fields on Aurena assistant (Aurena - Page config - Assistants | IFS Community)

Can you answer the Problem 2 I mentioned above. I extended the projection by adding a custom LU and page designer allows to add the custom fields to the Assistant, But the values entered in the custom LU are never saved. 

Regards,

Krish

Badge +3

Hi Community, can someone please answer this?

Regards,

Krish