Solved

Event + Email

• 9 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +2
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 4 replies

Hello, all right? Can you help me create an event?

I need to automatically send an email to a collaborator x, 30 days before the latest finish (3), if the order status (2) is different from completed and the discovery is equal to 22 (1).

Thanks

icon

Best answer by JULIAN 10 July 2020, 23:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello, all right? Can you help me create an event?

I need to automatically send an email to a collaborator x, 30 days before the latest finish (3), if the order status (2) is different from completed and the discovery is equal to 22 (1).

Thanks

To trigger an event you need something to change on the work order. I'd setup a scheduled migration job that checks all the work orders for your criteria and then set a value in a custom field or create a record in the journal. Then you can setup a simple email event that triggers based on that change. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Setup schedule DB task to trigger event with a cursor picking up the relevant info and trigger the mail feature

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Levy,

I think that JULIAN’s answer is a good one. I would like to mention that you could prepare a scheduled quick report.

See attachment in https://community.ifs.com/service-fsm-touch-apps-document-management-mwo-mro-pso-43/schedule-report-to-be-sent-by-email-daily-670

Answer from: KasunBalasooriya

Steve