Question

Error has occurred while saving repository data

• 17 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi All,

An enviroenmnt(App8) re-configuration is failed and I could find the reason in the log “import_model_repository_20210616_163045.log”.

Have any one experience with this and explain why this is happening and how to resolve this?

I did a clean build but the issue didnt fixed.

Below errors in the log.

Additional information,

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11
  1. There should be a way to manually import this .xml file via the application. If, so try importing the xml manually and check whether you get the same error.
  2. Check whether a recent delivery/patch-merge contains this particular files that you have highlighted in screenshots. Sometimes a patch-merge might removed some code sections in the relevant files

Userlevel 6
Badge +13
  1. There should be a way to manually import this .xml file via the application. If, so try importing the xml manually and check whether you get the same error.
  2. Check whether a recent delivery/patch-merge contains this particular files that you have highlighted in screenshots. Sometimes a patch-merge might removed some code sections in the relevant files

Than you for the information,

Any suggetions(window) to import this from the Application?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Than you for the information,

Any suggetions(window) to import this from the Application?

I could find the other files in the same pakage in the harvest. But cant import as it is not the expected file type.